About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world: Where I'm just living my life the best that I know how... Day by day.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Raving Restaurant Review!

Come eat at The Boulevard!
Happy hump day! Today I bring you a restaurant review from Middle Tennessee. If you have been in the Murfreesboro, TN area and not taken the time to eat a meal at "The Boulevard Bar & Grille" you are totally missing out. There is not anything I have eaten at this restaurant that was not absolutely delicious! Conveniently located on Middle Tennessee Boulevard, not only is the food amazing, but the prices are reasonable, the service is good, and the atmosphere is simply awesome. With a very open layout, this restaurant is very welcoming and relaxed; it definitely doesn't have your average "bar" feeling. It does not feel elegant, and it does not feel, well, like a bar. I would say it is somewhere in between. 


The Boulevard is online!
So, what kind of food does The Boulevard serve? A better question would be, what don't they serve?! I'm pretty sure our waitress came back about three times to see if we were ready to order yet, but there were just so many appetizing choices! From your Southern favorites such as meatloaf and mashed potatoes and gravy, to seafood, pizza, and sandwiches, to several choices of fresh salads, all the way to and mouth-watering burgers of all kinds--they've got it all. Most entrees The Boulevard serves are priced between $8 and $13, and they definitely don't scrimp on the portions either. Don't go unless you're hungry or want leftovers for lunch the next day! The last time I ventured to The Boulevard, I ordered one of their wonderful salads--"The Very Berry Chicken Salad." It was very fresh and contained strawberries, mandarin oranges, pineapple, and candied pecans topped with grilled chicken and raspberry vinaigrette. It was absolutely delicious! My brother went as well, and he ordered the "Honey Crispy Chicken Salad" served with honey mustard dressing which was I also tasted, and it also was amazing. We decided to take Dad there for Father's Day lunch this past Sunday. He and Mom each ordered one of the sandwiches off the menu, and they both enjoyed them very much. I ordered the meatloaf which came with a side salad, steamed vegetables, and mashed potatoes with brown gravy. First of all, this so called "side salad" could have probably been my meal. My favorite part was the delicious croutons which I suspect to be made in-house from their sweet-tasting freshness. Then, when the main dish was brought out, not only did it have one huge serving of meatloaf, but it had TWO huge servings of meatloaf. There was no way I could finish all of this, so I definitely brought some home to eat for lunch the next day. The mashed potatoes were so creamy, and there was just the right amount of gravy. Yum yum! My mouth is watering as I write this! My brother Josh ordered something that I was very tempted to order: "The Cheesiest." Yep, you heard me, they have a burger called "The Cheesiest." This is no ordinary cheeseburger! The burger is not only topped with provolone and mozzarella cheese, but on top of the cheese is fried cheese wedges. Cheese sticks on a cheeseburger? It tastes like the most delicious heart attack you could ever eat. It is even served with a side of marinara sauce for dipping and your choice of chips, fries, or onion straws. 


If you are ever in the area, I highly recommend you make it a point to stop at The Boulevard. With over 30 TVs, a patio, and daily food and drink specials, it's also a great place to watch the big game! If you have ever been there, comment on this post and tell me about your experience(s)!


You can check them out at the following link: The Boulevard Bar & Grille

1 comment:

  1. I love onion straws, meat loaf with mashed potatoes and Chicken salad, but Very Berry, sounds yummy. You made me hungry! I will be in that area in October and will have to take my appetitite.

    ReplyDelete