About Me

My photo
Welcome to my world: Where I'm just living my life the best that I know how... Day by day.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Just Getting Started...

Hey y'all! This is the first post of many posts to come. I'm new to the whole blogging world, but as a 20-year-old, I think it's a great way to give the world a little peak into this southern girl's everyday life. So, I'll start out with a little bit of an intro to who I am and where I come from. I was born and raised in a very small town where I still live today. I am about to begin my third year of college, and in one year's time, I hope to have that big fat RN behind my name. Above all else, my family and friends mean the world to me. I come from a big family as I am the youngest of five children with the most amazing mom and dad. So, what got me interested in blogging? Well, there are many reasons that I hope to show you along the way. I plan to post about many different things, some of which include new recipes I have tried (and how they turned out), what really goes on in the life of a 20-year-old southern college girl, the struggles and triumphs of everyday life, and much much more. 

I hope you enjoy, and welcome to my world!

1 comment: